Reserve your seat at the 2018 Golden Hammer Breakfast!
More than 300 community leaders gather each year at the Golden Hammer Breakfast for networking, inspiration and breakfast -- all in support of Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity's affordable housing mission! Join us for an hour-long fundraiser, where you will hear the stories of Habitat homeowners, and how safe, stable housing as transformed their lives.
- To Reserve a Seat
- Select the # of seats that you are wanting to reserve under "Quantity" from menu next to "Reserve Seats" and then click "Register"
- Ignore the "Price" column. You will be asked to make a donation at the breakfast ($150 suggested with a goal of $100,000 to help with land and materials for new construction).
- If you would like to make a donation in addition to registering, you will need to handle in two separate transactions. After you have registered, return to the registation page and then select "Make a Donation" and follow instructions. Be sure to add Table Host's name when prompted to ensure donation is counted towards table host's goal.
- If You Can Not Attend
- To make a donation, click on "Make a Donation" and provide the requested information. Be sure to add table host's name when prompted if you want to support a specific table host's goal.
- To make a "donation in honor or memory of someone,"click on this box and enter honoree's information.
If you would like to be a table host, or would like to know sponsorship opportunities, contact Lynne Wooten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.762.4744 x102
Please note this is a ticketless event. Once you RSVP, we will add your name to the registration list. When you arrive, please check in at the registration table.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you at the breakfast!